Foxhole Armament is Now Hiring!
Foxhole Armament is now now hiring for the following position - Inventory Control Manager
To be considered for the position please review the following job requirements and submit the form below. To print a copy of the position information click here.
Inventory Control Manager
Personality Traits Required for Position:
- High attention to detail
- Technologically proficient
- Ability to flex outside of comfort zone
- Communication and client service
Prior Experience Requirements:
- Warehouse management.
- Understanding of sales orders, purchase orders, inventory forecasting, and inventory control.
- Logistical and/or supply chain management.
- Shipping, receiving, and coordination associated.
- Moderate knowledge of firearms, ammunition, and optics .
Location / Travel Requirements:
- This position is not a remote position. Will need to be present at our store daily. 8:00am - 5:30pm. Monday- Friday. Every other weekend.
- Preferred local to Harlan, Iowa.
- May occasionally need to facilitate pickup of shipments from local Omaha UPS or freight carriers, although this would be rare.
- Overall Inventory Management
- Receiving Products from vendors and forecasting inventory
- Understand the vendor purchase process
- Order and receive products into inventory
- Understanding of existing product flow, needs, and constraints
- Shipping orders
- Physically processing shipments through our website and online vendors
- Multiple external sales channels
- Drop Shipping
- Many smaller dealers order through Foxhole Armament
- Will need to coordinate, facilitate, and ensure proper sales orders and purchase orders are accurate and maintain inventory flow.
- Inventory Control
- Both in store and online
- Must be able to read, build, and maintain reports on demand
- Ad Hoc
- As needed per the needs of company or from guidance by James, Connor or other managers
- Internal ERP/CRM Inventory Control System
- Learn and understand inventory management system
- Learn and understand how to add and edit products
- Learn and understand how to adjust inventory
- Double check, update, credit, etc. orders coming from website
- Verify and/or adjust inventory on website
- Must know and understand how to use ShipStation efficiently
- Federal ATF and State record program compliance
- Will need a working knowledge of state by state restrictions on certain firearms and ammunitions.
- Our programs have fail-stops in place, but still need to be conscious of certain items
- Must know and understand how to collect and attach FFL/FOID documents to customer records
- Will need a working knowledge of ITAR regulations
- This position will report directly to the Director of Technology & Digital Infrastructure.
- There will be no management of employees under this position at this time but may change with the needs of the company.
- Foxhole is in growth mode. There will be significant opportunity for advancement for the right candidate.