PSR Atlas Bipod - No Clamp - for BT19, BT70, ADM-170-S, ARMS 17S, TRAMP, LT171, ARCA
The BT46-NC PSR (Precision Sniper Rifle) Atlas Bipod "No Clamp" model has a two hole pattern of 1.100” with the holes being 10/32 threads.
The BT46-NC PSR (Precision Sniper Rifle) Atlas Bipod "No Clamp" model has a two hole pattern of 1.100” with the holes being 10/32 threads. It requires any 17S size lever style mount to include the ADM-170-S, ARMS 17S, TRAMP from Badger Ordnance, LT271 or any ARCA dovetail mount with the same hole pattern. The BT46-NC will also mount directly our BT19 AI Spigot or BT70 M-LOK® Adapter.
It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum, except the strengthened inner legs which are made from 7075-T6 aluminum that are Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and have heat treated, stainless steel components. Available in black only.
The PSR series of Atlas Bipods were developed for the SOCOM PSR (Precision Sniper Rifle) Weapons System (BT46-LW17 was selected for SOCOM PSR).
- Height Range: 5 - 9.4" (6.5” at 90°)
- Preloaded Pan: 30 degrees
- Preloaded Cant: 30 degrees
- Position Button 0.5" diameter
- Fore and Aft pivot limiting Bosses
- 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 & 180 degrees
- Non-Rotating Legs: outer leg does not rotate around inner leg
- Larger, stronger inner legs
- Weight: 11.42 ounces approx.
- Footprint: 8–11"
|Height Range||5 - 9.4" (6.5” at 90°)|
|Preloaded Pan||30 degrees|
|Preloaded Cant||30 degrees|
|5 leg positions||0, 45, 90, 135 & 180 degrees|