Pulsar Trionyx Multispectral Fusion Binoculars
Trionyx multispectral binoculars are a massive technological innovation – thermal and digital night vision imaging combined in a single unit. Trionyx binoculars boast the detection range of a fixed focus 384x288 thermal sensor—over 1,000 yards—while also maintaining the target-identification capability of focusable digital night vision. Using the included 850nm IR Illuminator, virtually nothing can escape the Trionyx’s detection.
The Trionyx’s thermal imaging has 2.5-10x magnification, and the digital night vision has 3.5-14x, so users can customize their view on its high-def AMOLED display. Its eight unique color palettes only add to the Trionyx’s distinct versatility.
Beyond the Trionyx’s multispectral capabilities, it is loaded with stunning technological features. Utilizing the built-in video recording, 16GB of internal memory, Wi-Fi connectivity, users can capture, save and share all their exciting memories. Robust and hardy from inception, Trionyx binoculars have a 6-hour battery with the Pulsar TPS7 Li-Ion and an IPX7 waterproof rating.
- Multi-channel thermal/digital/fusion overlay imaging modes
- 384x288 thermal resolution sensor
- 1280x720 AMOLED display
- 1280x720 CMOS Sensor
- 1000yd Thermal Detection Range
- 450yd Digital NV Detection Range
- Focusable Digital NV for Positive Target Identification
- Built-in 850nm IR Illuminator
- Built-in Recording & Wi-fi capability
- IPX7 Waterproof Rating
- Functions after being submerged in 1 meter of water for 30 minutes
- Shockproof Glass-Nylon Composite Body