United Shield ACH MICH Ballistic Helmet NIJ Level II & IIIA OD Green LE Model
UNITED SHIELD ACH MICH BALLISTIC HELMET LEVEL NIJ II & IIIA
United Shield ACH MICH Ballistic Helmet Sizing and Color Options:
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large
- Colors: Black, tan, olive drab.
The United Shield ACH MICH Ballistic Helmet was designed to replace the in service PASGT helmet. The United Shield ACH/MICH Ballistic Helmet features a reduced weight, higher cut at the back and sides and removal of the front peak. United Shield ACH MICH Ballistic Helmet’s low profile provides excellent compatibility with communications equipment, gas masks and especially helmet mounted night vision goggles.
The United Shield ACHMICH Ballistic Helmet is constructed from para aramid material and provides lightweight, robust protection from ballistic and fragmentation projectiles and other low energy threats. A four point harness is anchored to the shell with ballistic resistant bolts. The harness can be easily removed for cleaning or replacement.
THE United Shield ACH MICH Ballistic Helmet is available in two options;
1. ACH/MICH MIL This helmet uses a 7-pad system to enhance comfort and stability
2. ACH/MICH LE This helmet uses the traditional mesh 4-point harness to enhance size adjustability, air flow and heat management
- Ballistic Protection United Shield offers a broad range of helmet constructions to suit threat, weight and performance criteria .
- The ACH/MICH Helmet is available to meet NIJ Level II and IIIA.
- Fragmentation Protection: Protection against fragments from V50 450m/sec V50 700 m/sec according to STANAG 2920 (17gr FSP) and US MIL STD 662F.
- Meets and exceeds the US Military V50 multi fragmentation requirement for the ACH helmet
- Most other colors are available to special order including IRR paint finishes and hydro graphic transfer Multi-cam
Accessories include ballistic visors, anti fragmentation visors and anti riot visors. Neck protectors. Various harness options and pads systems, helmet covers, carrying bags and badges or insignia.
- Small Head Size cm 50-56 Circumference in 19-22″ Diameter 5½ 6½
- Medium Head Size cm 54-59 Circumference in 21-23″ Diameter 6 ½- 7 ¼
- Large Head Size cm 57-64 Circumference in 22-25″ Diameter 7-8
- X-Large Head Size cm 61-66 Circumference in 24-26″ Diameter 7½ 8½
CAUTION: No ballistic helmet is guaranteed to stop all projectiles. Ballistic helmets are not necessarily designed to reduce blunt impact forces and must not be used as impact safety helmets for activities such as parachuting, bicycling, motorcycling or any other activity where impact certification is required, and MODArmory disclaims all liability for injuries or death resulting from the use of ballistic helmets. Operators are responsible for proper selection, fitting, use and maintenance of NIJ-rated ballistic helmets. Please consult the NIJ ballistic rating guides for information on penetration and impact resistance of helmets.
Ballistic helmets may be illegal for civilians to possess in certain jurisdictions. Please check your local laws before ordering. Because ballistic helmets are designed to stop projectiles and absorb impact they are one-impact helmets and they can be damaged by careless handling. Do not drop your helmet, treat it with care, it may save your life. Do not drill, cut, saw, grind, paint or otherwise modify a ballistic helmet in any way. Do not add any accessories that are not specifically approved for use with your ballistic helmet by the manufacturer, doing so can result in injury or death. Do not use any ballistic helmet that shows signs of impact or damage. Consult the manufacturer if there is any question about the integrity of the ballistic capabilities of the helmet, including compromise due to the age of the helmet. No refunds or exchanges on NIJ-rated ballistic helmets.